Friday, May 10, 2013

Conversations with at 3 year old

Just a few conversations with my 3 year old.....They amused me so I thought I would share.

Picking the boys up after work, and he comes running from the barn....
#1: We got pigs! We're gonna eat 'em.
Me: Ok, Are they big pigs?
#1: Not much.....they gotta be hogs (it sounds like hawgs when he says it) first
Me: Oooooo
#1: Do you wanna shoot 'em?
Me: No......do you?
#1: Maybe lets let Pap-Pap do that......Maybe lets just keep 'em.


Talking to his little brother who can't even talk yet....
#1: Bobo my car is better than yours. (matchbox cars)
#2: Da
#1: NO Mine is better
#2: Da
#1: NO MINE IS BETTER
#2: Bite? (offering him his pop tart)
#1: Mommy Bobo ain't listenin' to me....

I'm in the bathroom and he comes running in.,,,
#1: I gotta potty!
Me: Well wait just a minute
#1: I can't wait!!
Me: Well go pee off the porch then
#1: I can't!!!
Me: *sigh* Fine just pee in the bath tub then! I'll clean it when I get done.
(I take my eyes off him for 5 seconds and look back up and he has his butt dangling over the side of the tub)
Me:WHAT ARE YOU DOING??
#1: I told you I had to potty!
And then he shit in the tub........

Driving down the road and we see a deer run across the road. He looks at it, then a few minutes later we see one laying on the side of the road....
#1: What that deer doin'?
Me: Taking a nap.....
#1: Why ain't it taking a nap in the woods?
Me: Ummm.....it just got tired and took a nap there.
.......a few minutes go by
#1: Mommy, I think that deer got runned over
Well....no sugar coating anything for this kid

While leaving my in-laws house he was giving then hugs, and saying bye. He gets to his granny and gives her a hug. Then looks at her and says..."Whoa, your a big one!"

We were leaving Wal-Mart and he was mad because he didn't get to take the buggy back with his daddy...
Hubby: You can take it next time. Stop with the tantrum.
#1: TURN AROUND AND GO BACK SO I CAN DO IT!
Hubby: No. Dry it up. You will next time.
#1: NO!! (screaming, kicking fit)
Hubby: You are getting ready to get in trouble
#1: I WANT- (Hubby interrupts him)
Hubby: One last warning.......Stop the fit or you won't get to take it back next time.
(Tears stop completely, and he points his finger at his daddy)
#1: Let me tell you sumfin......stop being hateful.
Hubby was stunned speechless lol

In a store and he kept trying to climb out of the buggy
Hubby: Get your leg back in there....
*Keeps on trying to climb out*
Hubby: I said get your leg back in there!
*Still trying to climb out*
Hubby: I'm counting to 3! 1.......2......
#1: 3!!! (Smiling and acting sweet)
Hubby: Get in the buggy!!

He cracks me up on a daily basis. Here is a little picture of my little brats!








4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is MY son you're talking about, these antics are all too familiar. If it weren't for the fact that I just noticed him stick a piece of candy in his underroos after being told he couldn't have any before dinner, I'd be about 100% certain. Lol. So, I feel your pain, girl! And "dry it up" or "shake it off" is basically a mantra in our household.

    I just noticed in your profile that you also live in the South and have three of my favorite movies listed as your faves - Lawless (mmm, Tom Hardy), Tombstone, and Grease. Couple that with the fact that both our sons have pointed out another person's extra cushion... and you've just gained a new lover of your blog.

    Thanks for the laughs!

    Chantal @ adventuresinhickeyland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I find funny? We sit (well I do) at home all day with these kids who drive me nuts. But, if you listen to their conversations with each other they are hilarious! I can't believe he shit in your tub!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kid is insane lol I can't wait till the little one gets old enough to talk back. That's going to be interesting

      Delete