Friday, May 24, 2013

Don't Mess with the BoBo

My favorite part of the day is after work when I get to go home and hang out with my boys. I guess since I have to be away from them during the day for work I really look forward to the time I get to spend with them just playing. I miss them so much when I'm at work, and I feel like I miss out on so much of them growing up. Going back to work after having them was my choice, however I can't help regret the time I'm missing with them just a little bit. Could we have made ends meet if I had not went back to work? Yes, but it would have been a struggle. So I made the decision to go back to work, and have the extra money to be able to buy our kids anything they would want. I love having my boys big over the top birthday parties, and being able to take them on trips. If I had not went back to work we would not have been able to afford to do those things for them. I still wonder if it was a better choice to miss a few hours a day with them to be able to spoil them, or would they be happier spending 24/7 with me and not have everything that they do now. Personally, I think they enjoy spending time with their Mam-mam and Pap-pap during the day, and they still get plenty of time with me and their daddy every evening/night and weekends. Still I'm just a little bit jealous of the stay at home moms that get to spend all their time with their kids.


Anyway, I have went way off topic of what I planned on writing about. Back to my original story...

I was watching the hubby wrestle with kid #1 last night. Poor kid was giving it all he had trying to "whoop up" his daddy. When #2 noticed what was going on I guess he wanted in on the action. So he comes running over swinging his arms. The hubby says "Come on! I'll take on both of ya!" I guess he didn't realize that kid #2 fights dirty. He's a vicious little thing. Next thing my hubby knows kid #2 whacks him in the balls with a plastic bowling pin then head butts him in the face while he was rolling around on the floor. That’s right, my hubs just got his ass kicked by a 1 year old. I thought it was hilarious.

A little while later hubs was laying in the floor playing cars with kid #1, while me and #2 were sitting on the couch eating ice cream. Well, my hubby starts giving me a hard time about how eating ice cream defeats the purpose of running on the treat mill...blah blah blah. I told him if he didn't shut it I was going to release the baby. (If you have seen the movie 'The Croods' you will get what I'm sayin' there lol) He apparently did not learn his lesson from earlier that you do not mess with the BoBo. So I let kid #2 off my lap and told him to go attack daddy. Well that just encouraged kid #1 to jump on his daddy’s head. While he was distracted by the flailing 3 year old hanging onto his face kid #2 jumps on his back. I see kid #2 leaning over with his mouth wide open. He's a biter. Normally if I see him start to bite I can just say "No biting!" and he will stop. Well, I saw him going in for the bite, and you know what I did. Not a damn thing. I had warned the hubby, but he just didn't listen so in my opinion he earned that. Kid #2 bit him right on the ass. Left teeth marks and all. From now on I think he might listen when I tell him I'll let the little rug rat loose on him. Thank God that kid is a mamma’s boy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment